Thursday, August 11, 2011

Clown Heaven...

It's time to start venturing beyond the bounds of my own clown collection, into the universe of clowns. I have been taking pictures when I can, but there are legions of people out there taking their own photos of clown paraphernalia when they get the chance. No need to hide it away!

Is it a serving tray, or a nicely framed picture? Hard to tell here. But the most important thing is that there is a clown getting his halo from a ghostly (angel?) clown. And another ghostly (angel?) clown with frighteningly skinny legs ministering to him - for what reason?

All kinds of wrong on this one...

Clowns. 'Nuff said.

Evil Lurks

And spooky. There's a genre of clowns that need adressing. Both photos are clowns, yet they are so different.

We have many places to travel together in the clown universe, you and I... thanks for coming along for the ride.

Don't be shy, leave a comment...


3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for this article. Goodness and clown is the same thing. I think so. And the photo is the best summary. Thanks again, I feel more lively yet to develop my clown. Greeting from Madrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one on top is a framed picture, I saw it once in person, and have been looking for a copy of it ever since. The clouds are made of many clown faces who have passed on and gon to heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one on top is a framed picture, I saw it once in person, and have been looking for a copy of it ever since. The clouds are made of many clown faces who have passed on and gon to heaven.

    ReplyDelete