Friday, August 12, 2011

Antique store clowns


I'm coming for you, Amber... please join my circus


Something I enjoy is visiting antique stores/malls, and taking photos of the unusual things for sale there. I'm always on the lookout for clowns, and creepy dolls. But we're not even going to go there, since this is Clown Town - not Doll Dorm!

Anyhow - I've found quite a few interesting clowns when out and about, and I'll be even more on the lookout now. Unfortunately, clowns at antique stores are usually way more expensive than thrift store or garage sale clowns... so my digital collection will most likely grow quicker than my physical collection. Here's a coulple more!


Does this come in another colour?


Jazz hands!

Happy shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that top one. Coin bank, right? Put a penny in his hand and he tips it up to his mouth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think so! I've seen pictures on Flickr of the same clown (but not taken at the same place).

    ReplyDelete