Friday, September 16, 2011

Clown Van


Occasionally I like to venture 'round Google street view and look for strange and unusual things. I don't do it often - I worry I could become horribly addicted to it and spend all of my time doing nothing else! I'll leave that to Jon Rafman (who's blog I love).

Anyhow, tonight I decided to plop my little yellow man down in Juarez, Mexico. The first thing I saw was a grafitti covered wall, and the metal gates and window grates on nearly every home. A couple of blocks later there was a woman sitting on the corner, selling clothing and shoes. Then I traveled into a more commercial area, and I noticed a van with a lot of writing on it. It took a little finagling, but I worked my way close enough to see it.

CLOWNS!!!!!

Such luck. And the Dentista, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment